The African Evidence Informed Policy Forum brought together think tank representatives, including young researchers, as well as civil society actors, donors, policymakers, academics, and members of the private sector in order to:
- Understand how evidence to policy landscapes in Africa are evolving;
- Share lessons and experiences from evidence informed policy-making processes in Africa;
- Understand how to foster an evidence informed policymaking culture in Africa;
- Identify key trends, opportunities and challenges – especially around collaboration between different stakeholders – on these issues;
- Explore future approaches to supporting evidence informed policy processes.
Please find the conference program below. Alternatively, you can download the agenda as pdf document.